My Photog Blog List

GServo's Photography & Art

Saturday, January 9, 2010

what will make a good coffee photo???& coffee - a set on Flickr


 
As I sit here and drink my morning Yirgacheffee from BaristaOnDutY I am thinking of what will make a good coffee photo. Here are the question’s I am asking myself. Do you have any input, I am glad to listen…

What do you consider a good back ground color for coffee?

What setting would you like to see your coffee in, Outdoors on a nice sunny day?

Poured into a nice cup of a clean table?

In a unique setting only a geek could thing up?


Would you like to see all different types of Machines Grinders, etc?

When it comes to the beans, single bean close up? Or a group? Or both?

How would you like to see it arranged ?

Would you like to see coffee paired with food?

Would you like to see coffee paired with people?

What would you like to see?



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very Nice Concept! Great Questions! Coffee Is So Vast U Have A Lifetime Of Work Cut Out For You C|_| Keep Up The Coffee, I'll Give More Input As I'm Coffeed 2 ;)