My Photog Blog List

GServo's Photography & Art

Monday, January 18, 2010

Photo Saunter of Blue contemplation, Part 2 Manhattan New York

NYC 1-15-10 - a set on Flickr

20100115-PhotoFu0268

Read me, see my pictures. When you come out the Tunnel or over the Bridge, into Manhattan New York , you know where you are. For Photography it’s it a rich place to learn, the concrete jungle. It breathes it moves, Always growing. You can walk around for hours, seeing pain and poetry and not really know how to capture it, in an image. I could never get tired of taking pictures. It streets keep calling to telling me “turn left and tell me what you see.

20100115-PhotoFu0318

And on the afternoon of January 15 2010 that’s exactly what I did, furthering my photo fu training . The things I learned, overall, on this Photo Saunter was more than I could have hoped for. I made mistakes, like the picture of the Bridge with the blobs. I changed lens too much over the course of the day and did not blow out the camera or reset it, or run the auto cleaner, in a DUSTY dirty air city like New York. SO there were a few pics with noticeable blemishes. On Photo walks in the future I will limit myself to two lenses. A standard in a zoom and if I ever earn the money, I will one day buy a Sigma 18-250. I dream of using this lens again. When did I use it before you ask? There will be a post on that, but I digress.

Now with what I learned, I shall take a step back re read some things and work on my composition some more. I have to do the best I can with, what it is, I now have.



Created with flickr slideshow.

No comments: