My Photog Blog List

GServo's Photography & Art

Friday, January 8, 2010

My attemtpt at 10 Photu Fu goals for 2010


Well that’s the main stuff, I need to start taking notes, I may just blog a lot of them , well that’s what a blog is for right hahaha. I don’t know why I did not do this sooner. I think the Universe finally thought I was ready for photography or something . Suggestions welcome

Anyhoo

1 Refine Photography – Learn more

There is always more to learn, and I am far from being a decent photographer

2 Set up my home PC for photography

It’s mostly there but there is lots I need to do

3 Get better at lightroom

I have to figure out how to stream line my work flow, and organize things much better than they are now.

4 Beer, Coffee, Foodie Photography

I want to focus a lot of time on this, I like it

5 Refine product photography

Nuff said

6 Get accepted to a stock photography site

Not so much for the money, more of as a milestone of my photography

7 make a little money

Hey, if I can why not? Photography as a hobby is not cheap. Making a little money to support it would be nice

8 have fun

9 not to be to loud, ill wake the demon, he’s scary and likes to dance, tap his toes, twist his hip with vigor and coffee

10 Take Photos at Comic Conventions, beer shows, and any other event I can get into.

No comments: