My Photog Blog List

GServo's Photography & Art

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Introduction to the Nikon D90 , a class at Unique Photo (@uniquephoto )

Quick Overview

 Christopher Knapp, Nikon's North Eastern Technical Sales Representative, as he takes you on a tour of the D90, demonstrating the key features and controls of this amazing camera including Picture Control, the Retouch menu, the D-Movie mode and more!
On Thursday January 14 2010, i attended Introduction to the Nikon D90 , a class at Unique Photo. The overview was correct. It was a great class with  a great mix of people attending. I did not go in as a complete newbie. This class basically affirmed that I was on the right direction with my PhotoFu training. I spent some of the class thinking ‘I know that’ parts of the class going oh ‘I did not know that’, and the rest of the class going ‘oh nifty’. I now have a better understanding of Nikons D-Lighting System . I really want a Nikon MB-D80 Battery grip. I also learned I truly need to put aside cash  for a speedlight/flash. I fundamentally learned a lot. The class was well worth it.

The Staff at Unique Photo were good people also. I got there early, and they let me annoy them. I will defiantly doing another class there. http://www.unique-university.com/e/index.php

No comments: