My Photog Blog List

GServo's Photography & Art

Friday, February 5, 2010

waiting for snow here in NJ & a low light photo


20100203-PhotoFu0085, originally uploaded by gservo.
it's may be a bad one. We had a little snow not too long ago but this may be worse , i am ready though, not plans to go out.
This pic is interesting to me because, I used to think this bike was abandoned but it moved one day. Then came back. At the time of this pic it looked like the bike did not move the previous night . There was a nice enough snow built up.

Exposure: 0.067 sec (1/15)
Aperture: f/4.2
Focal Length: 48 mm
ISO Speed: 1600

Think i got the hang of low light photography, i got the hang of my ISO settings. Came up with a nice cheat to help me figure out settings. I will post more about that later

No comments: