This little Spider was on my house was on my house chilling, catching some breeze waiting for something to fly into it's web. I got as low and close as i could with the 35mm f/1.8 lens with this shot. I had to use manual focus also.
I think i got the Metering Mode wrong, i was using Center-weighted average when i should of used Matrix metering.
I post i uped the exposure mainly and adjusted the white balance slightly , i am trying not to post edit too much
i still like the shot though
Camera: Nikon D90
Exposure: 0.001 sec (1/2000)
Aperture: f/1.8
Focal Length: 35 mm
Exposure: +1.40
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Nikon Small World in Motion Disqualifies 2026 Winner Over Generative AI
-
[image: nikon small world in motion disqualified]
The microscopic video of beating airway cilia that won Nikon Small World in
Motion 2026 has been disquali...
No comments:
Post a Comment