My Photog Blog List

GServo's Photography & Art

Saturday, November 28, 2009

teh Sb400Flash


So I've been thinking about a flash, last thing I really need for Cambot mk3 . I got the 3 levels of lenses I wanted and most of the odds & ends. The flash was the last piece I had to make a decision on.
I'm going with the SB400 because it's small and i can make it work with home made bounce card and defuser. It will fulfill my needs nicely

Some good info here http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/sb400.htm

Features of SB400

  • Compact, Lightweight Speedlight Unit
    Perfect for anyone looking for more power and coverage than a built-in flash.


  • Simple, Intuitive Operation
    Put it on, turn it on and shoot!


  • Flash Coverage
    As wide as 18mm on Nikon DX-format digital SLR cameras.


  • Great Flash Exposures Easily
    Utilizing Nikon's i-TTL intelligent flash technology for accurate flash exposures.


  • Convenient Operation
    Powered with two AA-size (1.5V) batteries.


  • Fast 2.5-second Recycling Time
    Keeps you shooting quickly.


  • Bounce Capabilities
    Reduces background shadows and diffuses light for more pleasing results.


  • Versatile Shooting Range From 2 ft. up to 66 ft.
    Provides flash power for distant subjects, group shots and close-up pictures

No comments: